Leadership Development Programs
Get inspired. Then inspire others. We work with campus leaders and leaders-to-be to develop and expand leadership skills and honor those who are making an impact on campus and beyond.
Emmanuel College Leadership Academy
The Emmanuel College Leadership Academy creates an environment that enables student leaders to expand their knowledge on topics ranging from time management to liability in leadership. There are multiple levels within the Academy geared toward specific audiences:
- First-Year Focus - Open to first-year students
- Sophomore Connection - Open to sophomores
- Executive Suite - Open to juniors and seniors
- Women's Leadership - Open to female students who are sophomores, juniors and seniors
Omicron Delta Kappa
Omicron Delta Kappa is the first national college honor society to give recognition for leadership, and Emmanuel College is proud to recognize our top campus leaders. Membership in Omicron Delta Kappa is as much an obligation and responsibility to leadership as it is a mark of highest distinction and honor. Membership is open to undergraduate junior and senior students in the top 35% of their class as well as to faculty, staff, and administration of Emmanuel College.
Omicron Delta Kappa recognizes leadership achievements in Five Phases of Campus Life:
- Campus or Community Service, Social and Religious Activities, and Campus Government
- Journalism, Speech and the Mass Media
- Creative and Performing Arts
For more information on Omicron Delta Kappa, please contact Kevin Farrell, Omicron Delta Kappa Advisor at email@example.com.
Assistant Director of Student Activities for Leadership and Programming